A lightweight utility that makes the Windows taskbar translucent/transparent.
Advanced color picker supporting alpha and live preview to change the taskbar’s color.
(choose one - color can be customized on every state except Normal):
- Blur: Will make the taskbar slightly blurred. 半透明
- Clear: Transparent taskbar. 全透明
- Normal: Regular Windows style. (as if TranslucentTB was not running)
- Opaque: No transparency.
- Fluent: Windows 10 April 2018 update and up only. Will give the taskbar an appearance similar to Microsoft’s Fluent Design guidelines.
modes (these can be used together and each of them provides a taskbar state and color you can customize):
- Dynamic Windows: Will change the taskbar to a different appearance if a window is currently maximised.
- Dynamic Start Menu: Will change the taskbar appearance when the start menu is opened.
- Dynamic Cortana: Will change the taskbar appearance when Cortana (or the search menu if Cortana is disabled) is open.
- Dynamic Timeline/Task View: Will change the taskbar apperance when the Timeline (or Task View on older builds) is open.
Ability to show or hide the Aero Peek button. Can be customized at will or dynamic.